Abstract submission is now open! Please read the guidelines carefully. Abstract submission will close on 15 May, 2018, 23:59 CET. For any questions concerning an abstract submission, please contact the ISPAD 2018 Abstract Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why submit an abstract?
- All accepted abstracts will be available on the ISPAD 2018 Mobile App.
- All accepted abstracts will be issued as a special supplement of Pediatric Diabetes.
- You will have the possibility to apply for the ISPAD Standard and Special Travel Grant during the abstract submission process.
- You are eligible for the ISPAD Best Oral and Best Poster Prize. The winners will be awarded during the ISPAD Recognition Dinner and will receive a complimentary ticket for this special occasion.
- Online visibility all year long on the ISPAD Conference Resource Platform.
Furthermore you can:
- Present cutting-edge research that could potentially have a significant impact on the practice of pediatric diabetes.
- Provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about emerging fields and how they apply to pediatric diabetes.
- Gain recognition among your peers.
Presenting your research at ISPAD Conference is a powerful way to make useful connections, gain international recognition for your work and valuable feedback. Accepted abstracts benefit from a high visibility during and after the Conference.
The format of ALL ePosters and paper posters this year will be a landscape format and in 16:9 for a more user-friendly experience across various platforms. More information on the exact specifications will be provided to successful applicants in the abstract notifications.
Every poster author will have to notify the ISPAD Conference Secretariat (email@example.com) if he or she will NOT be attending the conference. If a co-author cannot present on your behalf, your poster will be removed from the Pediatric Journal and the Media library.
In case of NOT notifying the ISPAD Conference Secretariat, the poster author will not be allowed to submit new abstracts for the next 2 years.