ISPAD is committed to cutting down on unnecessary print and engaging exciting new technologies while increasing scientific and personal exchange between professionals. In Hyderabad we are moving toward a paper-free conference with no printed Final Program and no bag. That means less weight to carry around all day, less paper to take home and less waste thrown into our precious environment.
Instead we guarantee you more content, more personal support and more chances to interact with your peers.
More programme information than ever will be available through
- Full programme, exhibition and useful information via the ISPAD website and the Session Planner.
- An ISPAD new generation Mobile App available approximately 15 days prior to the Conference
- ISPAD at a glance – the entire programme summarised in a Pocket Programme in your badge holder, delivered onsite
- During and after the conference you will have free online access to all media presented onsite (have a look on the Online Resource Platform here!)
More personal support and help than ever with
- Your friendly ISPAD team available throughout the year on telephone or via email.
- Your all new ISPAD membership platform at ispad.org – endless opportunities to discuss, contribute and follow your favorite community.
More chances to network and mingle with colleagues and friends at
- Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception.
- ISPAD Networking Space – pop by to meet friends, speak to leadership, relax for a while or consult the latest media online.
- ISPAD Networking and Recognition evening – more affordable and more social than ever.
Not convinced ? If you have any questions, doubts or suggestions about our move towards a paper free conference with more content, more support and more contact, let us know and send us an email to email@example.com
Greening Action of the Hyderabad International Convention Centre – “Planet 21”
The PLANET 21 sustainable development program accelerates and intensifies AccorHotels’ sustainable development commitment, transforming it into a decisive competitive advantage for the Group, its brands and its partners.
HICC is committed towards sustainable development and environment protection and has undertaken several initiatives to reiterate its stand. Special drives were launched that focused on creating awareness about global warming, green house gas emissions and reducing wastage of natural resources.
More Information here.