Please note that two separate online registration forms are available to enable participants from SAARC Member Countries* to pay in Indian Rupee.
*SAARC Member Countries are: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, the Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
All Payments are in Indian Rupee (INR) only.
SAARC Member Countries
until 12 July 2018
until 12 Sept. 2018
until 4 Oct. 2018
From 10 Oct. 2018
||14 000 INR||24 000 INR||34 000 INR||36 000 INR|
|ISPAD Member under 40, Students, Educators, Nurses, Young Physicians, Psychologist, Dietitian & Other Healthcare Professionals (Member)**||7 000 INR||12 000 INR||17 000 INR||18 000 INR|
||21 000 INR||36 000 INR||51 000 INR||54 000 INR|
|Students, Educators, Nurses, Young Physicians, Psychologist, Dietitian & Other Healthcare Professionals (Non-Member)**||14 000 INR||24 000 INR||34 000 INR||36 000 INR|
** Proof required:
- To be able to register as a student, you must present a proof of full-time enrollment at a recognized university or college or both. The proof must confirm that your enrollment will be/remain valid for both the time of registration as well as during the conference.
- To be able to register as a nurse, educator, dietician, psychologist, or healthcare professional, a supporting letter from your Head of Department is required confirming your professional status at both the time of registration as well as during the conference.
- To be able to register as a young physician, you must be max. 30 years old at the time of the conference. Proof of your age must be provided.
- To be able to register as an ISPAD Member under 40, you must be max. 39 years old at the time of the conference. Proof of your age must be provided.
Please notice the following:
- ISPAD members are not only eligible for a reduced conference fee but also benefit from a variety of other advantages. Become a member here.
- 2.5% credit card transaction charge will be added automatically if paying via IPG
- The registration and dinner fees are inclusive of GST.
- The General Terms and Conditions are to be found here
The full registration fee includes:
- entry to all sessions
- entry to the exhibition area and the poster area
- entry to both the opening and closing ceremonies
- conference name badge and certificate of attendance
Registrations for ten (10) or more persons will be handled separately as a group booking.
Book your ticket for the Networking and Recognition Evening upon registration!
|SAARC Member Countries||Early Fee
until 12 July 2018
until 12 Sept. 2018
|Late & On-site Fee
from 13 Sept. 2018
|ISPAD Member||2 600 INR||3 350 INR||4 200 INR|
|ISPAD Member under 40||2 300 INR||2 900 INR||3 350 INR|
|Non Member||3 350 INR||4 200 INR||4 800 INR|
DISCLAIMER – ISPAD members traveling to attend the 44th ISPAD Conference on behalf of/or to represent ISPAD should read this disclaimer before they travel.
ISPAD cannot accept liability for injuries or losses of whatever nature incurred by the participant, nor loss of or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.
Neither ISPAD, nor its council, committees, representatives or agents, shall be held liable by any person as a result of the cancellation of the event or of any of the arrangements, programs or plans connected therewith, or for any injury, damage or inconvenience which may be suffered by any person while traveling to or from the event, or during such person’s presence in connection with this activity.
Participants are fully liable for damages caused to third parties and property.
A travel insurance policy to cover theft, loss and medical problems is recommended. ISPAD will not be held liable for illness, accidents or thefts suffered by participants during their travel and stay.